Work in Clean Energy
The Renewable Energy Fund (REF) and the RI Office of Energy Resources (OER) offers resources to students or recent graduates of all backgrounds looking to get started with a career in clean energy.
How can program staff help you jump-start your clean energy career?
- Get your resume in front of clean energy employers looking to hire for internships by posting it to the Resume Board.
- Find the internship position for you by browsing the Clean Energy Jobs Board, where you can search by job type, sector, location and year of study.
- College students and recent graduates can get connected with paid internships at a clean energy company through the Clean Energy Internship Program.
The Renewable Energy Fund (REF) and RI Office of Energy Resources (OER) runs the Clean Energy Internship program to connect the state’s clean energy companies with the workers they need to keep and expand their operations.
How can program staff help you find the right workers to help grow your clean energy business?
- Looking to fill an open position? Get your job posting in front of prospective applicants by using the Jobs Board. Login here to post your job.
- Find prospective candidates for open positions by browsing the Resume Board, where you can search students or recent graduates by technology, job type, location and more.
- Get funding to hire college students and recent graduates through the Clean Energy Internship Program.
Please submit any questions to Jacklyn.Olivieri@energy.ri.gov
Sign up for the Office of Energy Resources Newsletter to stay in touch!
RI Office of Energy Resources : Sign Up to Stay in Touch (constantcontact.com)